Church Office Manager Needed in Community of Praise Baptist Church.
The position of an Office Manager at the Community of Praise Baptist Church, Singapore, is a full-time, paid staff position.
Below is a basic job description of this position:
The Office Manager is responsible to the Senior Pastor for the followings:
- Supervise and maintain the church office systems so that they operate effectively and efficiently.
- Supervise the church administrative staff and to oversee their daily tasks to ensure that they fulfil their roles and responsibilities.
- Supervise the maintenance and upkeep of all facilities, systems and equipment under the church to ensure they are functional and properly maintained
- Monitor and maintain adequate supply of stationery, groceries and logistics supply to support the Sunday worship service and daily operations of the church.
- Take charge of all bookings of rooms and facilities.
- Supervise the regular updating of the church membership records and databases.
- Maintain and upkeep all church document and records, such as minutes of official meetings, etc. for audit purposes.
- Execute timely filing of annual returns and compliance of corporate governance stipulated by the relevant authorities such as the Registry of Societies, the Commissioner of Charities, etc.
- Ensure timely update and regular maintenance of church website.
Human Resource Management
- Administer all personnel and HR issues of all staff.
- Administer all salary and staff benefits related matters, including annual leave and medical claims, insurance, etc.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly payroll and salary letter.
- Liaise with relevant agencies such as CPF Board, Ministry of Manpower for all employment and work pass related issues.
- Perform Secretariat duties to the Administrative Board to facilitate their effective management of the church resources.
- Maintain a good financial accounting and reporting system for the church in line with generally accepted accounting principle.
- Execute all financial polices and measures in accordance with relevant financial legislations, policies and procedures.
- Prepare the church budget for review and approval; and thereafter, monitor and control the usage of the church resources.
- Maintain and upkeep of church financial document and records, such as payment vouchers and receipts, etc. for audit purposes.
Interested parties please contact Ps Simon Tan at
or mobile 9617 1707