SBC: Statement from Leadership
A statement by our Chairman on behalf of the Leadership of the Singapore Baptist Convention regarding the self-radicalisation of a Singaporean teenager, published on 29 January 2021. Read the full letter via the link in the button below (available in English and Mandarin).
MCCY: Preparedness for Religious Organisations (CPRO)
The Crisis Preparedness for Religious Organisations (CPRO) is an initiative under the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY)’s SGSecure Community Network (SGCN) to ensure that all Religious Organizations are well-prepared for crises. CPRO aims to strengthen crisis preparedness of ROs by building capabilities to protect their premises and congregants, and help others in the community in times of crises.
More Information: https://www.cpro.gov.sg/
Sowing Care for Guest Workers
The Singapore Baptist Convention is partnering with the Alliance of Guest Workers Outreach (AGWO), an initiative of the Hope Initiative Alliance (HIA), in order to sow care for our guest workers by providing timely practical and holistic help in their hour of need.
More Information: https://www.baptistconvention.org.sg/sowing-care/
SBC Official Responses on COVID-19
View and download official letters from the Singapore Baptist Convention in response to governmental advisories and latest measures on the COVID-19 local situation. The link below redirects to the Convention shared folder on MEGA (best viewed on a desktop browser).
- Love Indonesia: Humanitarian ProjectSingapore churches have been adapting and coping with the COVID-19 pandemic, for more than a year. The entire country went through several starts / stops, and we are thankful that we have made progress and learnt many lessons. As the people residing in Singapore gradually prepare for life after the pandemic, through vaccinations, responsible social […]
- SBC: Advisory on DORSCON Orange AlertExplanation, Engagement & Exemplary Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak A. Preamble (Background): According to the Ministry of Health’s Advisory for Large-Scale Events: Government is advising event Organizers to cancel or defer non-essential large-scale events For those proceeding with these events, MOH advises that the necessary precautions should be taken. Besides temperature screening and travel declarations, […]
- WMU 50th Anniversary & WDOP 2019主席 勉励FOREWORD by Mrs Yeoh-Chang Lye Chan 杨曾丽珍女士Chairwoman, Women’s Department 妇女部主席Singapore Baptist Convention 新加坡浸信联会 TO GOD BE THE GLORY! All glory to God whose faithfulness we have seen through all generations. I am honoured to share in His faithfulness shown to the Women’s Department of the Singapore Baptist Convention for the past 50 years. Since […]
- Asian Baptist Women’s Union: 13th AssemblyTheme: “Created, Transformed and Empowered to Reach Out” 29 August – 1 September 2018 @ Georgetown Baptist Church, Penang, Malaysia “710 delegates from 19 countries gathered joyfully for all teaching sessions, and the 60th Anniversary Dinner at the Gurney Resort Hotel. 20 delegates from Singapore were represented by 7 Baptist churches, many of whom were […]
- Spotlight: International Japanese Church of Singapore (IJCS)Vision & Direction of IJCS 1. IJCS as the Lighthouse for Japan’s Evangelism IJCS will act as a role model for Japanese churches back in Japan, to evangelize to both Japanese and other nationalities, and organizing worship services catering to multi-national and multi-cultural congregations with Japanese as the main language. IJCS as a congregation will […]